Friday, March 02, 2007

With Great Power...

With my global readership extending to the Neatherlands, Portugal, China, New Zeland and Argentina, and spanning the States from Coast to Coast, I decided I should use my vast influence for the good of mankind.

You should visit Mavora.com. Some frineds of mine love photography and nature, and do it very well. They sure hope some people would buy their photos. And the photos are good, too. And they'll donate 40% of the profit they get to charity - how cool is that?

At least browse what they have available. And when you're thinking of a unique gift you can give, think of a couple artists who want to make the world a better place.

2 comments:

Steve and Katrina said...

This is on a completely unrelated tangents. But since you are the most die-hard Wolf Pack fan I know. What was the deal at the end of the game last night? Theus seemed to be getting after Fox pretty good.

ESPN didn't show a lot but I figure you will know the story.

-Dave said...

Rumor I heard was that in the post-game handshakes, Theus went to shake Shiloh's hand and Shiloh not only didn't acknowledge him, but gave him a shoulder-bump too.

But he's a blowhard and shouldn't be surprised if he doesn't get a lot of respect. He took shots at our team at every opportunity all season, even after we beat them.

That said, I think our guys should still be the bigger man. It's just annoying when the person you are trying to be bigger than is the other team;s head coach.