Monday, March 12, 2007

Referrals

Since I have been tracking my web stats, there are three dominant ways people get to my website.

1) Ken and Alicia's Corner. More people get to me through you than any other source. MY cousin is a law-guy with a young child. He's stuck in Winnemucca. But, at least he can save the earth by walking to work.

2) Bookmarks. A large number of people come straight to the site by typing it in or clicking a bookmark.

3) Dawson's blog. A healthy #3.

4) Other. Mike, Steve, Tim & Abby, Jose and others send some occasional traffic. But put all together, they don't yet outweigh the behemoth that is Ken.

1 comment:

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

Thanks for the links the last couple of posts. Of course, this put pressure on me to make my posts more thoughtful and articulate, rather than the reactionary, stream-of-consciousness diatribes they tend to be.