Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Who reads it?

I'm ever-so-close to having a chain of hits on my blog stretching from sea to shining sea. But I'm not there yet.
What's surprising is my Midwest audience. I got a couple hits from Iowa for mentioning Denis Ikovlev, and I have family in a couple states in the Midwest and friends back East, but 22 states and 8 countries (US, Mexico, Netherlands, China, New Zeland, Portugal, Malaysia, and Argentina) is amusing... though my regular readership is decidedly more concentrated.
Map courtesy of http://www.theodora.com/maps. Used with permission. Colored personally. Cited accordingly. And green is a happy color.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is kind of cool. We have something like that for books we have released into the wild to mark where they have traveled. I have had a book or two that have made it to Ireland,& portugal. It isn't as cool as seeing that people are interested in your thoughts, from all over the world.
Very fun!