Friday, June 16, 2006

Think of the color of traffic cones

A story I came up with on the spur of the moment. It made me chuckle. I repost it looking for a laugh. I'd welcome you trying to match my masterful wit.
...it could be worse. You could be a hamster with all your fur dyed bright orange, and shaved like a poodle. And then, all the other hamsters would be like "Woah, look at the small orange poodle!" And you'd be like, "Dudes, come on; I'm totally a hamster. " And they'd be like "No way!" And you'd be like "Way!" And they'd be like "No way!" And you'd be like "Way!"
And after a while, you'd probably just give up and shave all your fur. And then they'd run, because I think hamsters are scared of Chihuahuas. Or at least, they should be. Any dog with an unnatural love for Mexican food ought to be scary.
I had a hamster once. His name was George, I carried him around in my shirt pocket, and no matter which way you placed him on my chest as I lay down, he'd always run toward my belly button.

On an unrelated note, travel arrangements have been made for my first work-related trip. I'm flying to Raleigh July 18-20. I've never flown further than Oregon before. Cross-country should be interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey i heard that hamster thing somewhere before... ;) hehe, still funny!!

raleigh?! that's over around my neck of the woods, i am jealous!!!