Thursday, June 15, 2006

Mornings - Yuck

Just one of those mornings - one where it seems almost impossible to get out of bed, but you manage anyway. Typical stuff, highlighted by my running sound for a wedding this weekend. I'm rather not a fan of weddings, but I know the guy so I go through the emotional wringer as a personal favor. I should be glad that the wedding is later in the day - I think I'm going to go by Webber Falls in the morning/early afternoon so that I have a chance to do something enjoyable. There's another reason I want to go there, but that's personal.

But there's a reason I'm going to the Black Rock Desert next weekend. I need something to look forward to in order to make it through this one, though with my luck it'll rain, turning the playa into quicksand under my car.

No comments: