Monday, September 17, 2007

Placeholder

On Saturday, my dad had a massive heart attack and was close to death. He is fortunately doing much better now than he was then. His recovery is moving along faster than expected, which is to say he has color in his face, he's able to talk, and his heart is pumping and he is breathing unassisted. They might have him in a sitting position by the end of the day, if he's strong enough. I'll have more to say later, but for now I'm just grateful for the prayers and support everyone has offered.

3 comments:

Kenny said...

Dave, I'm really sorry to hear about your dad, and I'm praying for you guys.

Rob Woods said...

Hey man, our thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Abby said...

Thanks for posting the encouraging news. We hope he continues to get better quicker than expected. Much love!