Monday, August 20, 2007

Curious What We're Being Taught?

Now you, too can listen in as Dawson teaches on Sunday nights. If you've been curious to know whether Coram Deo is a bunch of boogeley-eyed crazy people, now you can discover for yourself.

If you're like me, you'll generally agree, occasionally get hung up on a minor point, and be glad when the message comes back to how to live like Christ and love others in inconvinient ways.

By the Power of Cyberspace... You Have the Sermons!
(continue with He-Man themed music)

1 comment:

Kenny said...

While in Reno recently, I heard Dawson speak on discipleship, and then I had a good couple follow-up conversations with Dave and Jose on the subject.

I often complain about the dearth of disciplers. Where is Jesus? Where is Paul? You mean I have to be discipled by that guy - doesn't he still listen to secular music?

One thing that's occurred to me recently is that although Christ isn't fully formed in anyone person, the body of Christ is present here on in earth in the Church, so perhaps we can get pieces of discipleship from one different people, and ultimately be completely discipled.