Thursday, August 16, 2007

Because you want to know me

The Internet hath decreed my personality. The truth is, I tend to test differently on these a lot. It's obvious I'm an Introverted perciever, but with my other two scores so close to 50%, I tend to waffle there. Having it cast me as the iconoclastic artist, I doubt this is quite accurate, though it remains amusing.

What I was really interested in was the "Different Inteligences." What was surprising to me was how high it rated my "Naturalist" intelligence. Then again, maybe looking at the pictures I like to take, it's not so surprising.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

After taking the test, I'm not totally surprised by the Naturalist result. I've always thought of you as an outdoorsy type of guy.
I did think your Verbal/Linguistic score would be higher.

Anonymous said...

incidentally...
http://jackswords.mypersonality.info/

-Dave said...

I think I just consider my own linguistic skills with a large dose of humility. And while I might be decent at handling words, I scored most of the linguistic questions as "sometimes," rather than "usually," not for lack of ability, but because it's less of a conscious thing.

That's what I think. As far as I'm concerned, my only deficient "intelligence" was interpersonal... and that's pretty obvious.