Monday, May 15, 2006

Weird Dream

I dreamt I was in a large, encloed area shaped like a big U, in some ways like the side and back yards at my parent's house but on a much larger scale. There were many people all around. I was at one end, when I spotted a zombie - he was bald, white, and very slow moving. He bit a lady on her right forearm who was wearing something reminiscent of a 19th century nightgown, with wavy blond/brown hair that fell to the small of her back, and she turned into a zombie too. From that point on, I ran around the U warning people to get ready, that a zombie was coming and we should leave. If I could get everyone far enough away, then day would come (it was night, and lit by torches) and the zombies would turn to stone.

I spent the rest of my time trying to alternately herd people to one end of the U to be as far away as possible, and trying to break down scrap wood (like large wooden crates) into a weapon. Strangely, I roamed back and forth throughout the U and never saw the zombies again.

I knew the zombies were getting close, the air was starting to get light in the pre-dawn, and then I woke up. I wasn't scared, it was just intense.

Weird, isn't it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL that is VERY weird... but kinda funny! Thanks, I needed a laugh this morning. (I can't help but think of "Shaun of the Dead" now... One of the dumbest movies I have ever seen, without a doubt, but some funny moments here & there...)