Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Pictures, and Narrative

I started a new blog. There's a link on the left, or you can just click here. I am aiming for a more... tangible response. I'm also trying to strike a balance between learning from disappointments I have faced, dealing with them at face value, as they have affected my life, but not simply wallowing in them.

I aim for each post there to be a single thought, story, or other chain of events that are connected in my mind. Also (for the time being), all pictures there are my own. Be impressed. Tell me how impressed you are. It'll make my day.

Even better, go to Morguefile.com, download some of my pictures, print them, and frame them in your house. That will really make my day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"be impressed. tell me how impressed you are." love it, haha! :)