Friday, May 19, 2006

Da Vinci

I'll probably end up seeing The Da Vinci Code today, because my roommate and our group will probably want to see it. I think it looks like a rather uninteresting movie (and I think Over the Hedge looks wonderful), but am willing to go along with them because that's the kind of wonderful chap I am... not to mention that anything that could bring up the topic of just who Jesus was is probably worth participating in.

And I wanted to say that I was happy to see C.S. Lewis quoted on a generally very secular libertarian commentary site, here.

I believe "opportunity" is the key word here.

1 comment:

-Dave said...

We ended up seeing "Over the Hedge." It was funny, and we were all glad to have seen it instead of the ponderous (so I hear) Da Vinci Code. I was glad, because I think I have a cold or something, and another hour in the theater would have killed me.

I had Dayquil, Nyquil, a double dose of Alevert, and I think some asprin in me. I don't think it was doing any good.

Anyone make good chicken soup?