Friday, December 28, 2007

Bloated

I asked for two t hings for Christmas. A food dehydrator, and a coat rack. I received both, and nicer ones than I expected. The coat rack had been used to rack coats, and the food dehydrator has been used to, well, dehydrate food.

The problem is this... the dehydrated fruit is GOOD! I go through it as fast as I can make it. That means that I've eaten a lot of fruit the last couple days. This morning's "breakfast" was: 1 large can of peach slices, 1 can of pineapple slices, and 2 small cans of fruit coctail (rinsed of the syrup they come in). It was eaten as I grazed on it... and then, it was gone.

That was a lot of fruit. And now, I feel rather full. I reckon it's all absorbing some mosture in my stomach, and taking up considerably more space. But oh, was it ever tasty. I have some meat sitting in my fridge, waiting for me to get the chance to try my hand at jerky over the weekend.

No comments: