Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Random Thought of the Day

How it came about is, through several (five, to be specific) degrees of separation (that no one could in their wildest imaginings guess, but I'd be amused to see you guess), related to the current situation I am dealing with. But I won't hold that against the song. It is, however, stuck in my head and needs to be exorcised.

Oh, wow, look at him now
Zuckerman's Famous Pig
Suey, what do you see
The greatest hog in history
Fine swine, wish he was mine
So what if he's not so big
He's some terriffic, radiant, humble
Thing-a-ma-jig of a pig

1 comment:

Dawson said...

Dude, that song was stuck in my head for like 3 months when my wife bought the Charlotte's Web video for my kids. It is a clever song, but I almost did something very drastic to get it out of my head.