Friday, October 19, 2007

I promise, I'm not trying to make it happen...

August 31 - The suicide.
September 16 - Dad's heart attack
October 2 - Girl from old church is missing for a night
October 19 - I semi-deeply cut my left pinky while fixing a flat tire on my car. 3 stitches, a prescription for antibiotics, and a follow-up appointment in 2 days to make sure the joint is
not getting infected.

Every two weeks, something's happened. The trend continues, though much, much less severe.

The clock is resetting. Watch out in early November.

3 comments:

nichole said...

for a year i had a friend die every month......


that was awful.

-Dave said...

There have been years I'd rather just forget, but I think that really takes the cake.

On another note, I had my follow-up appointment. The doctor took a look at my finger, said it seems to be healing well (new doctor, so I'm not sure what he was comparing it to), and told me to come back in 10 days to get the stitches out.

Kenny said...

OUCH. Sorry about your finger.