Sunday, February 26, 2006

More Fun With Hyperlinks

This is a post I ran across at work Friday. I browsed the rest of the site, and was generally pretty amused. If you've read Alice in Quantumland, you may appreciate the blend of science and humor that I enjoyed here.

Here's an article
that explains the benefit of private property in an Economist's mind, as opposed to public goods. It was posted Valentine's Day, and I thought was funny. But, I'm an Economist. I laugh about jokes about Adam Smith and Karl Marx going into a bar. I'm just unusual like that.

In other news, the Your Corner Coffeeshop blog got some updates. The idea is, I'll put up some contiguous passages of Scripture. As you [yes, you. The person reading this right now.] read the passage, let me know what it makes you think of. Questions, ideas, challenges, expository teaching. This blog is meant to be a discussion among various parties on Scriptural topics. If you're interested in becoming an admin to post new threads, please just let me know.

No comments: