Friday, May 18, 2007

In short

I love The Office. NBC has the best non-The Simpsons shows on TV right now. It's funny, and I can't help but be caught up in the Pam/Jim saga. The season finale last night was everything I had hoped for.

The season finale for Heroes is coming this Monday. I fear an uber-cliffhanger like the end of Season 2 for Alias.

And I agree with Ted Kennedy about something. It feels so... wrong. "Critics say the deal gives amnesty to people in the country illegally. Kennedy said amnesty was just 'a slogan and a cliché.'" I think it is more, but in most of the heated rhetoric, from talk show hosts to politicians - "amnesty" has become indeed a word devoid of meaning, except to rile the masses. Personally, I have little place for us v. them xenophobic fear-mongering on such an issue.

No comments: