Monday, April 30, 2007

Egocentric Aside

I haven't updated who visits my blog in a while. So I present you with the following map, for all visits since I began tracking them.


Blue - 2 visits or more.
Green - 1 visit only.
White - As yet unconverted.

In further news, my cousin Ken continues to lead the referrals to my web site, whether because much of my family uses his site to keep tabs on me, or because he is unusually obsessed with my life. Direct links, through bookmarks or typing in the URL are in second place, with Dawson's blog in third, and my cousin Steve making a run at 4th.

Traffic stayed consistent throughout the month. Ken posting a link on his blog to my blog concerning Knut the Polar Bear has had no appreciable effect on traffic yet, but it may prove to be a great boon if it drives scores of devoted readers here.

1 comment:

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

The loyal fans and readers of Ken and Alicia's Corner are a market force to be reckoned with. Prepare for the flood.