Saturday, December 16, 2006

Acrophobia

The zipper on one pair of my jeans has acrophobia. This has made for some socially awkward moments. But they're comfortable, and I only have so many pairs that fit comfortably.

I had a flash of inspiration the other day. A mutual love of electronics shared by my rommmate and I has left a plethora of twist-ties around the house. I ran one through the hole in the zipper, and over the button to fasten the jeans. It is invisible from the outside, and I don't walk around checking myself every 3 minutes.

If you suffer a similar problem, you now have a solution. Huzzah!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have always used a saftey pin in these types of cases!

-Dave said...

Ah, but what to do if you have none? I'd use one if I had it, but long-run, I think this was easier and more comfortable.

-Dave said...

I should edit the post to say "over the button that fastens the jeans." The twist-tie is not holding them together, just keeping my zipper from running for the floor.