Thoughts? What makes for a good banner?
Friday, June 20, 2008
Template
Perhaps it was inspired by Abby's fantabulous template tweaking on her own blog, or perhaps because my current template was never meant to be more than a stopgap after white font suddenly became a no-no in Blogger. Whatever the cause, I'm looking to change up my color scheme. I have a couple photos I really like:




Thoughts? What makes for a good banner?
Thoughts? What makes for a good banner?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those are all sweet pictures. I think 2 would be best for a blog, since it so cleary portrays a persona of some type. I really like 4, but it would be a better representation of something more...mystical.
But, they're all really cool pics and would serve you well, I think.
I agree with Kenny
These are fabulous, Dave. Some of favorites from you. I still use a couple of your photos on my blog.
Post a Comment